Sandra Teixeira Arsénio
Edifício Duarte Pacheco
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 7, 7º floor
Main Practice Areas
Real Estate, Construction & Tourism
Banking & Finance Law
Sandra joined CTSU – Sociedade de Advogados in 2015 and is currently lawyer of the Real Estate, Construction & Tourism department.
She has been developing her professional activity within the area of Real Estate Construction & Tourism, mainly on the following matters:
- Participating on negotiations and overall follow-up of real estate projects (commercial, housing and tourist projects), including the drafting of sale and purchase agreements, lease agreements, construction and project management agreements, other right to use transfer agreements, real estate financing agreements;
- Legal assistance for both national and foreign investors, by conducting legal due diligences focused on Real Estate matters;
- Legal assistance on areas of licensing and urban planning, with special emphasis on the identification of constructive potential and constraints or restrictions on the use of rural and urban properties;
- Legal advice in the development of tourism projects, namely tourist resorts.
Furthermore, she has also been developing her professional activity within the areas of Banking & Finance Law, namely on the legal assistance on the incorporation, authorization and registration of real estate investment vehicles;
Lecturer academic experience:
Sandra is Assistant Teacher of the Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics, teaching Economic and Business Law.
She was also invited to teach a module on the Master in Law and Management, at the Faculty of Law, of the School of Lisbon, of Catholic University of Portugal.
“O Swap de Taxas de Juro: Uma Análise Atualista e Retrospetiva”, in Cadernos do Mercado dos Valores Mobiliários, No. 59, April, 2018, of Securities and Exchange Commission.
Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 2017.
- Post-Graduation course in Real Estate Law at Catholic University of Portugal, Faculty of Law, School of Lisbon, 2018.
- Scientific Master Degree in Corporate Law at Catholic University of Portugal, Faculty of Law, subject to the analysis of the plain vanilla swap agreement – “Do Contrato de Swap de Taxas de Juro: uma análise retrospetiva e atualista”, 2017.
- Law Degree from University of Lisbon, 2014.
Portuguese and English.