Sandra Teixeira Arsénio
Edifício Duarte Pacheco
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 7, 7º floor
Main Practice Areas
Real Estate, Construction & Tourism
Sandra joined CTSU – Sociedade de Advogados, member of Deloitte Legal network, in 2015, and is currently in Real Estate, Construction and Tourism Department.
She has been developing her professional activity within the area of Real Estate Construction & Tourism, namely participating on negotiations and overall follow-up of real estate projects (commercial, housing and tourist projects), including the drafting and negotiation of sale and purchase agreements, lease agreements, construction and project management agreements and other forms of transfer of rights of use or exploitation, as well as real estate financing agreements.
She has been providing legal assistance to both domestic and foreign investors, by conducting legal real estate due diligence procedures, as well as in licensing and urban planning, with special emphasis on the identification of constructive potential and constraints or restrictions on the use of rural and urban properties, as well as granting advice in the development of tourism projects, namely touristic resorts.
Furthermore, she has also been developing her professional activity within the areas of Banking & Finance Law, namely providing legal assistance on the incorporation, approval and registration of real estate investment vehicles.
Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 2017.
- Post-Graduation in Real Estate Law from the Law School of Universidade Católica Portuguesa de Lisboa, 2018
- Scientific Master Degree in Corporate Law from the Law School of Universidade Católica Portuguesa de Lisboa, “Do Contrato de Swap de Taxas de Juro: uma análise retrospetiva e atualista”, 2017
- Law Degree from the Law School of Universidade de Lisboa, 2014
Lecturer academic experience
- Assistant Teacher of Católica Lisbon School of Business & Economics, teaching Economic and Business Law
- Invitation to teach a module on the Master in Law and Management at Law School of Universidade Católica Portuguesa de Lisboa
“O Swap de Taxas de Juro: Uma Análise Atualista e Retrospetiva”, in Cadernos do Mercado dos Valores Mobiliários, No. 59, April, 2018, of Securities and Exchange Commission.
Portuguese and English.