Miguel Ribeiro Telles
Edifício Duarte Pacheco
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 7, 7º floor
Main Practice Areas
Mergers and Acquisitions
Contracts and Civil Law
Real Estate Law
Lawyer and founding partner of the law firm CTSU – Sociedade de Advogados where he currently practices Law.
Lawyer with large experience in Corporate and Commercial Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Civil Law and Contracts, Property and Real Estate Law, leading and making part of several legal teams in different corporate structure and M&A transactions.
Participating in several legal conferences.
Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since August 1985.
- Lawyer with a Law Degree from the Faculty of Law, University of Lisbon in 1981.
- Founding partner of the law firm CTSU.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Lindholm Investimentos Imobiliários, S.A.
- Chairman of the General Meeting of RES – Prestação de Serviços Comerciais, S.A.
- Chairman of the General Meeting of Empor Spirits S.A.
- Chairman of the General Meeting of João Líbano Monteiro e Associados, S.A.
- Chairman of the General Meeting of M Public Relations, S.A.
- Chairman of the General Meeting of SIAPA-Sociedade de Investimentos e Administrações Prediais e Agrícolas, S.A.
- Chairman of the General Meeting of Lifresca, Produtos Higiénicos, S.A.
- Chairman of the General Meeting of Associação de Proprietários da Quinta dos Alcoutins, S.A.
- Until 2003 he practiced law in liberal profession regime for his own attorney’s office.
- Former Deputy of the Secretary of State for Sports, Dr. João Vaz Serra de Moura.
- Former Deputy of the Minister of Quality of Life, Dr. Augusto Ferreira do Amaral.
Portuguese, English, Spanish and French.