Miguel Ribeiro Telles
Edifício Duarte Pacheco
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 7, 7º floor
Main Practice Areas
Corporate and Commercial Law
Tax & Legal – Deloitte Legal
Portugal – Lisbon Hub
Lawyer and founding Partner of CTSU – Sociedade de Advogados, member of Deloitte Legal network, where he currently practices Law.
Lawyer with large experience in Corporate and Commercial Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Civil Law and Contracts, Property and Real Estate Law, leading and making part of several legal teams in different corporate restructuring and M&A transactions.
Managing Partner of CTSU.
Miguel has published several legal articles and participated in several legal conferences.
Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since August 1985.
- Lawyer with a Law Degree from the Law School of Universidade de Lisboa, 1981
- Founding partner of the law firm CTSU.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Lindholm Investimentos Imobiliários, S.A.
- Chairman of the General Meeting of Empor Spirits S.A.
- Chairman of the General Meeting of João Líbano Monteiro e Associados, S.A.
- Chairman of the General Meeting of M Public Relations, S.A.
- Chairman of the General Meeting of Associação de Proprietários da Quinta dos Alcoutins, S.A.
- Until 2003 he practiced law in liberal profession regime for his own attorney’s office.
- Former Deputy of the Secretary of State for Sports, Dr. João Vaz Serra de Moura.
- Former Deputy of the Minister of Quality of Life, Dr. Augusto Ferreira do Amaral.
Portuguese, English, Spanish and French.