João Pinheiro da Silva
Edifício Duarte Pacheco
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 7, 7º floor
Main Practice Areas
Construction & Tourism
Litigation and Arbitration
João joined CTSU – Sociedade de Advogados, A Deloitte Legal practice, in 2013.
He is a Partner and responsible for the Real Estate, Construction & Tourism department, area of practice where he has been actively involved in several transactions.
Lawyer with experience in providing legal assistance in Real Estate Law to both domestic and foreign investors, namely, in the conduction of legal due diligences, company or assets restructuring, drafting and negotiation of real estate assets sale and purchase contracts, drafting and negotiation of construction contracts and project management contracts, lease contracts and other contracts of use rights transfer, real estate assets management support contracts, architect, engineering, project management and construction supervision services agreements, works contracts, horizontal property, urban, tourist and commercial licensing, among others.
In such capacity, he has assisted lenders and borrowers in the financing of real estate transactions, including real estate investment funds.
He has also advised in the development of tourism projects, namely tourist resorts.
Furthermore, João has been responsible for the conduction of several legal due diligence concerning Real Estate matters.
João has also been working actively in the area of public procurement, litigation and arbitration.
Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 2004.
- Intensive Specialization Course in Investment Funds from the Law School of Universidade de Lisboa, 2019
- Postgraduate in Legal Studies from the Law School of Universidade Católica Portuguesa de Lisboa, 2012
- Postgraduate Course in Urban Leasehold Law from the Law School of Universidade de Lisboa, 2007
- Participation in the seminar on "Alternative Dispute Resolutions - Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration", from the Law School of Universidade Católica Portuguesa de Lisboa, 2005
- Degree in Law from the Law School of Universidade Lusíada de Lisboa, 2001
Portuguese, English and Spanish.