Filipa Alves de Botton
Edifício Duarte Pacheco
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 7, 7º floor
Main Practice Areas
Filipa has 18 years of experience in the public law practice area, providing legal assistance to private and public entities on a regular basis.
Her activity is focused in the area of administrative law, including litigation.
Expertise in public procurement, with emphasis in the transport and health sectors, providing legal assistance in the negotiation and the execution of public contracts (e.g., public works contracts and public service concession agreements).
Legal support in water resources, waste, air emissions, noise, environmental licensing and environmental liability matters; relevant expertise in environmental administrative offences (e.g., water and soils contamination).
Legal assistance to promoters in the licensing of renewable energy projects (e.g., wind, solar and hydro plants), works contracts and O&M agreements as well as legal support in regulatory matters (e.g., industrial licensing, transport and health sectors).
Relevant expertise in due diligences and compliance programs in the referred practice areas.
Recognized by “Best Lawyers” in public law area since 2015.
Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 2004.
- Training course in Administrative Procedure Code from the Law School of Universidade de Lisboa, 2015
- Training course in Energy Law from the Law School of Universidade Católica Portuguesa de Lisboa, 2007
- Postgraduate Course in Urban Planning and Environmental Law from the Law School of Universidade de Lisboa, 2004
- Postgraduate Course in Litigation Law from the Law School of Universidade Católica Portuguesa de Lisboa, 2003
- Law Degree from the Law School of Universidade de Lisboa, 2001
Portuguese, French (bilingual), English and Spanish