Filipa Alves de Botton
Edifício Duarte Pacheco
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 7, 7º floor
Main Practice Areas
Energy & Resources
Joined CTSU – Sociedade de Advogados in March 2018.
Activity specially focused in the areas of the administrative law, public procurement, environmental law, regulation law and litigation.
Advising in the scope of the public procurement, with focus in the health and transports sectors. Advising public entities and bidders in the pre-contractual proceedings, as well as in the negotiation, monitoring and execution of public contracts.
Exercises also her activity in the energy sector, namely in projects related to renewable energies. She has been involved in several projects related to waste, natural gas and mineral resources.
She has also been actively working in legal due diligences regarding to the regulatory and environmental fields and in the preparation of legal compliance programs to national and international companies in different activities.
Advising in several matters related to environmental and industrial licensing, environmental liability, waste management, water resources and environmental administrative offences.
Recognized by the “Best Lawyers” in the public law area since 2016.
Speaker in workshops and training sessions in the environmental and public procurement areas.
Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 2004.
· Course in Administrative Procedure Code, Faculty of Law, University of Lisbon (2015).
· Course in Energy Law, Faculty of Law, Catholic University of Lisbon (2007).
· Postgraduate Course in Urban Planning and Environmental Law, Faculty of Law, University of Lisbon (2003-2004).
· Postgraduate Course in Litigation Law, Faculty of Law, Catholic University of Lisbon (2002-2003).
· Law Degree, Faculty of Law, University of Lisbon (1996-2001).
Portuguese, French, English and Spanish.