Catarina Evaristo da Silva
Main Practice Areas
Joined CTSU - Sociedade de Advogados, member of Deloitte Legal network, in the end of 2017.
Lawyer with experience in Corporate, M&A, Commercial Law and International Contracts.
The main practice areas where she has been involved for the past years include legal advice in corporate and commercial law, to domestic and international companies and clients, incorporation and corporate restructuring of companies, their implementation, legal assistance on the ongoing business of the companies, including start-ups, corporate governance and compliance.
Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 2012.
- LLM International Law and Business from IE - Instituto de Empresa de Madrid, Spain, 2014
- Master Global Legal Studies from Universidade Católica Portuguesa de Lisboa, 2009
- Exchange Student at LLM of Fordham Law School, New York, USA, 2008
- Law Degree from Law School of Universidade Católica Portuguesa de Lisboa, 2007
- Erasmus at Trento University, Italy, 2006
Portuguese, English and Spanish.