Edifício Duarte Pacheco
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 7, 7º floor
Main Practice Areas
Corporate and Commercial Law
Associate Senior Lawyer which joined CTSU – Sociedade de Advogados in the beginning of 2011. The main practice areas where she has been involved for the past years are litigation in the civil Law, pharmaceutical and medicines’ Law, family Law, general and specific advice in the negotiation and closing of contracts, on a national and on an international basis, as well as corporate and comercial Law, including legal advice to companies.
Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since January 1999.
- Family Mediator by the Portuguese Institute of Family Mediation, since 2012.
- “Urban Lease, update course” at the Faculty of Law, Lisbon Classic University (2007).
- Post-graduation on Pharmacy and Medicines’ Law at the Faculty of Law, Coimbra University (2006).
- Post-Graduation on Corporate Law at the Faculty of Law, Lisbon Classic University (2004/2005).
- Medicine Law Course, Bar Association - Lisbon District Council (June 2006).
- Post-Graduation studies on Labour and Social Security Law at the Faculty of Law, Lisbon Classic University (2002/2003).
- Post-Graduation studies on Consumption Law at the Faculty of Law, Lisbon University (2001/2002).
- Lawyer with a Law Degree from the Universidade Católica Portugesa, Faculty of Law(1996).
Portuguese, English, Spanish and French.