Edifício Duarte Pacheco
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 7, 7º floor
Main Practice Areas
Life Science & Health Care
Carla joined CTSU - Sociedade de Advogados, A Deloitte Legal practice, in the beginning of 2011. Lawyer with experience in legal assistance in the areas of Life Science & Health Care and Contracts, including international contracts, as well in the area of inheritance law.
Coordinator for Life Science & Health Care Industry area.
The main practice areas where she has been involved for the past years include civil Law litigation, legal assistance in Life Science & Health Care Law, family and inheritance Law, general and specific advice in the negotiation and closing of contracts, on both national and international basis, as well as corporate and commercial Law, including legal advice to companies.
She is part of the Angola Desk Team since 2012.
Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since January 1999.
- Family Mediator by the Instituto Português de Mediação Familiar, since 2012
- “Urban Lease, Update Course” from Law School of Universidade de Lisboa, 2007
- Post-graduation on Pharmacy and Medicine Law from Law School of Universidade de Coimbra, 200.
- Post-Graduation on Corporate Law from Law School of Universidade de Lisboa, 2005
- Medicine Law Course, Bar Association - Lisbon District Council, 2004
- Post-Graduation studies on Labour and Social Security Law from Law School of Universidade de Lisboa, 2003
- Post-Graduation studies on Consumption Law from Law School of Universidade de Lisboa, 2002
- Law Degree from Law School of Universidade Católica Portuguesa de Lisboa, 1996
Portuguese, English, Spanish and French.