Carolina Cruz Xavier
Edifício Duarte Pacheco
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 7, 7º andar
Main Practice Areas
Carolina joined CTSU - Sociedade de Advogados, the Deloitte Legal practice in Portugal, in August 2019 and is currently a Lawyer in Real Estate, Construction & Tourism department.
Carolina has been actively involved in several transactions, which include:
- Conduction of real estate due diligences to both national and foreign investors;
- Participating on negotiations and overall follow-up of real estate projects, including the drafting and negotiation of sale and purchase agreements, lease agreements, construction and project management agreements, other right to use transfer agreements, real estate financing agreements, amongst others; and
- Legal assistance on licensing and urban planning matters.
Carolina also worked as a Tax consultant between 2016 and 2019, providing tax advice to companies active in several industries and in the restructuration, reorganization and permanent monitoring of their activities plus external tax audit to companies.
Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 2022.
- Post graduated studies in Tax Management at ISCTE, 2019
- Forensic/Tax Masters from Law School of Universidade Nova de Lisboa, 2016
- Law Degree from Law School of Universidade de Lisboa, 2014
- Portuguese, English, Spanish and German.