Tiago Sousa Freitas
Edifício Duarte Pacheco
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 7, 7º andar
Main Practice Areas
Lawyer at CTSU – Sociedade de Advogados, A Deloitte Legal practice, since June 2019.
Tiago has been representing companies and individuals before the Tax Authorities, as well as in judicial and arbitration claims related to corporate and personal income taxes and levies.
His practice also involves tax consulting to foreign and domestic companies and individuals.
Registered with the Portuguese Bar Association since 2018.
- Postgraduation in Tax Law by the Law School of Universidade Católica Portuguesa de Lisboa, 2019
- Course in Financial Accounting at PwC Academy, 2018
- Masters Degree in Law by the Law School of Universidade de Coimbra, 2015
- Degree in Law by the Law School of Universidade de Coimbra, 2013
- “Interest Rate Swap Resolution – Analysis and Commentary to the Guimarães Appeal Court Ruling”, O Direito, Year 146º, II, 2014
- “An Empirical Analysis of Credit Default Swaps – Debating Risks and Benefits”, Working Papers in Boletim de Ciências Económicas from Law School of Universidade de Coimbra, December 2015
- "Shareholders Agreements – An Analysis Regarding Omnilateral Agreements, Governance Lab”, Working Paper No. 01/2014, June 2014