Tiago Sousa Freitas
Edifício Duarte Pacheco
Av. Eng. Duarte Pacheco 7, 7º andar
Main Practice Areas
Joined CTSU – Law Firm in June of 2019.
- Currently undertaking the Post-Graduation Course in Taxation at the Portuguese Catholic University.
- Master of Science in Forensic Law from the University of Coimbra Law School, in 2015.
- Law Degree from the Universty of Coimbra Law School, in 2013.
- Junior Lawyer and Lawyer at Leite de Campos, Soutelinho & Associados (2015-2019).
- Junior Lawyer at Nobre Guedes, Mota Soares & Associados (2014-2015).
- Interest Rate Swap Resolution – Analysis and Commentary to the Guimarães Appeal Court Ruling, O Direito, Year 146º, II, 2014.
- An Empirical Analysis of Credit Default Swaps – Debating Risks and Benefits, Working Papers from the “Boletim de Ciências Económicas” of the Coimbra University School of Law, in https://www.ij.fd.uc.pt/publicacoes/premios/pub_1_tr/numero1_ptr.pd
- Shareholders Agreements – An Analysis Regarding Omnilateral Agreements, Governance Lab, Working Paper No. 01/2014, June of 2014 in www.governancelab.org
- Portuguese, English.