National and cross-border mergers
Successful mergers are based upon a deep understanding of industry, the nature of the merging entities and well thought-out integration plans. In today’s globalized world, many deals occur cross-border and call for multijurisdictional coordination. A clear understanding of local specific legislative requirements and commercial issues in the respective countries is required. CTSU legally assists companies, namely but not limited to, with:
- Designing suitable structures for the transaction;
- Jurisdiction choice;
- Identification of legal issues arising as a result of a merger;
- Review of contracts that could be affected by the merger;
- Drafting of documentation for the formalization and execution of the transaction.
We assist our clients either in National and international M&A transactions namely with the following legal assistance:
- Confidentiality agreements (Non-Disclosure Agreements), memorandum of understanding (MOU) and letters of intention - Drafting, Advisory and Negotiations;
- Due Diligence - Drafting, Advisory and Negotiations;
- Share and Purchase Agreements (SPA)– Drafting, Advisory and Negotiations;
- Joint Ventures - Drafting, Advisory and Negotiations;
- Structured Bidding Processes - Drafting, Advisory and Negotiations;
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments;
- Public Takeover and Takeover;
- Management and Leveraged Buy-out Squeeze-out;
- Merger Control;
- M&A Consulting.
CTSU addresses and smooths the complexities that naturally arise from transactions. CTSU is well qualified to assist with national and cross-border mergers in a variety of industries.