International Contracts | CTSU has been added to your bookmarks.
We have deep knowledge and experience in international contracts, and particularly we provide assistance in the drawing up and negotiation of these contracts.
CTSU’s experience in international contracts, involves the legal assistance either in the drawing up and negotiation of these contracts.
We work with Clients from the start to come up with the structure which is most effective for them, and share with them our experience with several different deals we have executed. We understand that contracts are important for our clients, to achieve their business goals in due time. We provide specific advice in the negotiation and closing of international contracts always taking care of monitoring clients over the entire cycle, from strategic planning and negotiating through to implementation and until all contractual obligations are entirely fulfilled.
We legally advise on a wide variety of international contracts, including, but not limited to:
- IP and content licenses;
- Suppliers contracts;
- Intra-group contracts;
- Collaboration and joint venture agreements;
- Concession agreements;
- Agency and franchising and distribution agreements;
- Outsourcing relationships;
- Franchise and distribution agreements;
- Product and service supply or distribution operations;
- Procurement agreements;
- Standardization of contracts;
- E-commerce agreements and terms;
- Hotel management agreements;
- Confidentiality agreements.