National and international social security law | CTSU | Employment and pension has been added to your bookmarks.
National and international social security law
Rising national debt levels combined with several and multiples legislative provisions and court decisions in recent years have fueled changes in social security legislation and program requirements. In addition, social security can be a personal and emotionally charged issue for employees who are concerned about healthcare coverage and long-term welfare during retirement. Businesses are challenged by increasing complex regulations which can have a major financial impact.
CTSU legally assists companies with:
- National and international social security compliance services;
- Advice on applicable legislation;
- Negotiations with social security authorities;
- Disputes with social security authorities;
- Application of social security agreements;
- Advice on the legal aspects of health-care coverage.
In addition to providing local legal guidance, it helps businesses with international, cross-border social security issues that arise as a result of global operations.