Mobility and immigration
For companies with global operations, employee mobility is often a key component of their strategic plans. Businesses need to organize and coordinate international transfers of employees, including material needs, remuneration and legal matters, faster and in a cost-effective manner. CTSU legally assists businesses, namely but not limited to, with:
- Design of international mobility policies;
- Drafting of international work agreement and assignment letters;
- Advice on social security coverage;
- Design of expatriate employee remuneration;
- Issues related to repatriation and termination of assignments;
- Immigration law:
- Relocation of employees;
- Hiring foreign employees including assistance in obtaining visas, work permits, entry clearances, residence requirements and citizenship and acquisition of nationality;
- Representation before local immigration authorities.
CTSU and lawyers of Deloitte Legal practice stand apart in the global mobility area in terms of capabilities and worldwide reach.