Data Protection | CTSU has been added to your bookmarks.
CTSU’s data protection team provides legal assistance in several issues related to data protection including namely the following:
- Gap analysis and implementation of tailored-made compliance programs;
- Legal advice on business development and launching of new technologies, products, services and/or platforms;
- Evaluation of technical and technological solutions, from a data protection and cybersecurity point of view, including cloud computing and geolocation;
- Negotiation of procurement procedures and definition of public policies regarding privacy, cybersecurity and critical infrastructure;
- Implementation of whistleblowing, hotline procedures and due diligence procedures;
- Analysis and evaluation of Customer Relationship Management projects, marketing campaigns and client fidelity programs;
- Legal advice on international data transfer projects;
- Definition of rules and proceedings concerning data management in human resources, recruitment and healthcare services in the workplace;
- Definition of internal policies concerning processing of personal data and data retention;
- Drafting contracts and specific clauses relating to data processing, definition of responsibilities and compliance, among others;
- Legal advice on drafting of legislation regarding data protection and transposition of European directives;
- Prevention plans and procedures manuals in case of incident/cyberattack;
- Legal advice in replying response to an incident/cyberattack (breach response), including cybercrime.