In today's evolving commercial and economic environment, businesses are continually seeking opportunities to manage operating costs as well as contain cash expenditures. Entity structuring can help achieve these goals but often presents many challenges for multinational corporations. In addition, the OECD's Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) proposals are expected to impact the bottom line of affected organizations and result in some business restructuring.
Leveraging a global practice, deeply rooted local focus and experience, and a strategic investment in technology, CTSU and Deloitte Legal practice's lawyers deliver an integrated approach to clients' corporate reorganization needs. Services include:
- Simplifying group structures
- Executing domestic and cross-border transactions including mergers, demergers, disposals, and company migrations
- Transferring assets and business units
- Aligning legal structures to business models
- Establishing national or regional hubs
- Converting subsidiary company structures to branch structures and vice versa
- Integrating legal structures following a merger or acquisition
Providing practical advice and assistance throughout the planning, development, and implementation phases of corporate reorganizations, CTSU assists businesses and other advisors in developing and implementing efficient, cost effective legal structures and business operating models.