Corporate compliance | CTSU | Corporate and mergers and acquisitions has been added to your bookmarks.
In an environment of increased transparency, failure to comply with corporate governance rules and guidelines can have a direct and material impact from a legal and reputational perspective. This is particularly true for listed, regulated and financial entities where compliance breaches may have a negative long-term impact on the success of the business. CTSU focusses on each client’s risks and needs regarding:
- Managing organization legal structure, composition and regulations
- Prevention of director liability issues
- Codes of conduct and best practices
- Monitoring system and rules (committees, reporting obligations)
- Core sector reporting requirements
- Board remuneration policies
CTSU professionals work closely with their colleagues around the world to help companies manage risks and remain compliant with their corporate reporting and other obligations. Deloitte Legal network’s lawyers have strong foundations in the business community which they serve which can be a valuable asset when cross border complexities arise.