Companies are facing an increasing number of business challenges globally, as well as more rigorous regulations and enforcement by local authorities in the countries where they operate. As experienced legal advisers with deep legal knowldgement and a practical focus in business, CTSU teams assist clients to meet these challenges and to develop commercial solutions taking into account the needs and operational particularities of our clients and of their relevant businesses. CTSU and Deloitte Legal practice's lawyers offer a broad base of commercial business law services in multiple jurisdictions. Our experience and global reach as member of Deloitte Legal practice allow us to provide businesses facing complex legal regulations and challenges with tailor-made legal services to clients operating in several different industries.
CTSU has been assisting our clientes with Commercial legal issues involving namely, but not limited to, the rendering of the following legal services:
- Drafting, Revision, Advisory and Negotiation of contracts, including contracts entered into with suppliers or clients;
- Drafting, Revision, Advisory and Negotiation of Distribution agreements, including agency and franchising agreements;
- Re-evaluation and renegotiation of current outsourcing arrangements;
- Dispute resolution;
- Development of a negotiation and litigation strategy;
- Mediation, arbitration and court proceedings.